Thursday, April 13, 2006

Interview's over

got one of my wish fullfill liao... thanx dad 4 phone... i am gratefull for that!
Was happy to be called for the interview and here's how it goes...
1. The interview was damm shocking.
2. Arrived the MARA building at 9.
3. Made a call to my schoolmates (those being called)
4. Suprised they r still lingering in town (their interview's at 10)
5. Checked d name list
6. Damm!! I am d second one!!!
7. Went in 4 interview
8. Some idiot doubt my bumiship n ask me 2 describe myself in kadazan!!!
9. Thank God my debate skills helped me
10. Finally, everything is over. Everything seemed quite all rite
11. pray....

"""""finally! It's ovr!!!!'......

p/s: sis, tke note, tat mara woman told me i m the third and last generation that can be classified s bumi.. If i happened to marry a non-bumi, my next generation can't xpect scholarships frm MARA... coz s wut they say,

Image hosting by Photobucket
utk saudara mara...
true? ahakzz...

No comments: