Monday, November 27, 2006

God's power

seeing is believing... for evry mount that exist, theres always something higher, chinese proverb. I wouldn't deny the true facts underneath these sayings. in fact, its so real that it eventually turns into a lesson, a lesson that changed my life. This could be my 10th terminal. One step back, i was wondering whether this is a bright approach, or merely a mundane platform? A journey to my dreams? or a sense of obligation? To compete is healthy. But izzit true to say to excel is to strive? if its yes, does it mean to strive is to excel? apparently, luck matters. still everything is in God's hand. Every step i take, every particles i breath. Undenyable, He has miraculous power, the power to guide and to help. Since the beginning of time, humans doubt Him. but should I? or should I just belive wut i accept? I am moving ahead to another stop. a stop which mark an end to my 1st sem. There, I would face one of my greatest challenge in life, to get the booking for "the aviary (by patrick)", the flight that will give hope and take me towards my destination. Chem's on early next month. Will I passed through it? Have I done my best in studies? thats the question that i will think about for quite some time... God's everywhere, regardless a the most critical moments, or when we were so indulge that we forgotten Him. the church struck my mind. It took me back to my wish and aims for entering here. Though exam's approaching, it was not too late yet. Praise the Lord! KMB is not a pure prison. there's always a shinning star which i failed to find, which i never bother to find. thanx to jo for the message. u truely woke me up from my dilema. Its not serious but it does make an effect. Malay is a crtitical problem. Stll with God's guidance, I believe i can make it. I believe...

No comments: