Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag #1

Taggety-tagged...

Rite, I'll let myself be associated to this taggy thing...to fill up my 3 months holidays, and believe me when I say it's holiday... TAG TAG TAG!

***

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.

Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING!!

1. Yee Rui (she tagged me what!!)
2. Lim Zhi
3. Raja Ezman
4. Hock Peng
5. Seng

1. how did you meet number 1? (Yee Rui)
Think Si Ying intro to me back in KMPP

2. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? (Yee Rui)
7 gua...something like wind la

3. How long have you known 4? (Hock Peng)
2 years...

4. How do you know number 3? (Raja)
4S1 classmate

5. Where is 5? (Seng)
Somewhere in Kuantan

6. A fact about number 1. (Yee Rui)
SMART!!!

7. Who is 4 going out with? (Hock Peng)
Pui Kee

8. What does 1 do for a living? (Yee Rui)
For the time being, PSD gua...

9. Would you live with number 3? (Raja)
Oh please, NEVA!

10. What do you like about number 2? (Lim Zhi)
Personality that matters

11. Do you miss number 5? (Seng)
What for? Forget about him! :P

12. Would you make out with number 4? (Hock Peng)
He's a male, that's totally outa topic! Pui Kee would kill me too!

13. What’s you opinion of number 2? (Lim Zhi)
someone I can depend on...

14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5? (Seng)
Eating spree and CNY celeb @ KMB organizing experience...

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? (Yee Rui and Lim Zhi)
They would crap lots of shit bout me!

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? (Seng)
Got, but all crap!

17. Have you slept at 2’s house? (Lim Zhi)
If I say Yes?

18. Do you hang out with 3 alot? (Raja)
back in thr IRP weeks

19. Who have you known the longest?
Damm! It's Raja!! how could this be?!!!!

20. How often do you talk to 1? (Yee Rui)
When I called her

21. How about 2? (Lim Zhi)
Always.

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? (Raja)
wtf? No way!

23. Would you go out for a date with 5? (Seng)
For eating spree, YES!!!!

24. Do you dream about 2? (Lim Zhi)
Of course

25. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget? (Hock Peng)
Helped me to collect specimens from IMR

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets? (Yee Rui)
uiii.... kenot remember lo... macam neva leh....

27. Whats 3’s hobby? (Raja)
Facebooking

I tag..
Lim Zhi
Hannah
Marrianne
Nadhila
Creski
Patrick
Raja

as the lucky seven! Sorry ppl! (:P)

3 comments:

iamlz said...

Aiyaaaaaa.. tagged me lor!

Anonymous said...

the tag thing is holly crap..o dun believe in such thing.^p^

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

I can't help to stand on the agreement side. But you've got 3 months long of break, broadband internet access, and NO MOOD to work, limited amount of $$$, what else can you do to past some time?