Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Current Stage

FINALLY!
I am set to move on to the next terminal, my fourth and the tenth setting in my life. Weeks ago, I had the relief of finishing the exams and all. Yes, I left the college with hope for a fun and peaceful weeks ahead. Days ago, my heart was pounding beyond it's capacity (right, it's hyperbolic). Results! And sure enough, it pleased me, though I expected something more. What I initially presumed to be a time full of fun indeed disappoint me as I find the upcoming months nothing more than the mundane days I had. Yes, I'm feeling what my seniors felt.
BORED!

3 comments:

iamlz said...

Bored?
But u always said u r busy..

:(

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

when you keep on doing something you don't enjoy, you're busy and bored at the same time

Pete said...

Interesting info in your blog!