Saturday, October 11, 2008

Reasons to have reservations for Friday (for the next 25 weeks)

10am-11am: Physio Lecture
11am-12pm: MCBoM Lecture
12pm-1pm: Bio-Chem Lecture
2pm-5pm: Anat

What a day! While hearing my friends drop their bags and head of to somewhere outskirts, I'm chilling out in DR making friends with the non-entities(considered by some). Physio was still a bit of revision mood, MCBoM fed me with the terms which are not so easy to get familiar with (Thank God!). Bio-Chem almost stabbed me with the buffer and pH topic which I struggled back in IB. yeah, Bio-Chem!!!

Had dinner with a bunch of HK friends. Friendly peeps... Oh, thanks to them (genuinely), I can have Chinese food almost every other night, leaving me missing only char kuey tiaw and its kind. Well, why not, manade char kuey tiaw kat HK? One fine day, I'll cook like them. ONE FINE DAY! And DON'T ASK ME WHEN!

7 comments:

iamlz said...

wat is mcbom?

hmm..typical medical student schedule ;) do expect more for coming years!

Chin said...

Believe me, you wont get to the day.
Yeah, believe me.... :P

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

Molecular & Cellular Basis of Med. Expect more? nvm... U'll get through everything with IB... wakkakaka!!

Nah... I assure you, the day will come... just that I wonder will that be here or back home...

iamlz said...

IB is ntg la compared to this..haha!

And yea, I kinda agree with j. The day wont come la, since u mmg x plan to hav a kitchen in ur future house.

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

adui... kena lagi!

thedivinekiss said...

2nd year is much more freer. As you can see, I spent 4 days in London, while you're having lectures :)

Bristol is different.

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

weh... can skip 1st yr then? PTS ma...hehe