Thursday, December 04, 2008

I envy...

I envy
  1. People going back during winter (including those who caught the timely offers by AA)
  2. Friends over other places who get to dissects
  3. The people who completed their biochem essay and Glucose test lab report
  4. HP mini owners
  5. Xperia owners
  6. Storm owners
  7. MBW-100 owners
  8. People who have anatomy in their fingertips
  9. The smarties who can make out what element 3 and 4 is all about
  10. People attending Christmas Balls
Envy is mere "dis-phemisms". I have stated 10 wants that crossed my minds at this moment. All materialistic, the achievements of life among humans, but why had I not envy those who can glorify His name at all times?

4 comments:

iamlz said...

Hmm..probably you are one of them? ;)

All d best in exam!

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

thanx... but i'm not...
all the best in your exam too~!!

Chin said...

Lol.

thedivinekiss said...

Awww...you're better than any of them.

:)