Saturday, February 07, 2009

Mr. Frosty

5.10: Arrive in my room after 3 hours of anatomy in DR
5.15: Checked my inbox and got a few messages from P and A

P's read: Hey wanna come over the play snow? A is coming as well
A's reads: Snowbal fight at P's house now?

Replied them to inform that I don't feel like going

5.50: A droped in my room, asking me for company favour
6.10: Reluctanly, I agree and start walking to P's place
6.25: Arrive in P's place, initiated a mini snow ball war in the car park
6.30: Started our Mr. Frosty project. The snow was rather hard, there's no way to pick up snow by rolling it on ground. Bare hands, we stamped each layer as if we are smoothening the walls of construnction sites.
8.30: Our first look at time. At that point, it was at A's shoulder height. It is decided that that will be A's valentine for the day. Stomach growling, start planning where to have dinner while keeping our hands busy shapping the big tummy.
9.10: The naked Mr. Frosty is completed. Went back into P's house to pick up the neccesary decorative items like scarf, strawberry and mandrin orange.
9.45: Final touch on Mr. Frosty. Wen Si and two more friends joined us (sorry I'm bad with names). Photography session commence
10.30: Walking towards Benny's for dinner.

My first snow man - Mr. Frosty
It was a hard experience as we can't roll it on the ground to keep his body filled. But I'm glad I overcome the reluctance and joined A in this tiring but awesome experience. Weather forecast no further snow. The roads remained wet and slippery. Took me a hard time to travel on foot. In fact, all bus service today is stopped. Most coaches in and out of Bristol show no signs of hitting the road. Besides, I really can't imagine any bus going up the steep roads in such slippery condition. Thank God for such wonderful experience! Awesome!


No comments: