Saturday, December 09, 2006

Prayers Work

Let bygones be bygones. How could I ever accept that? I guess some how I just have to. Exam's just passed. If I take a jaunt back, I would not deny that the outcome is not promising. Have I actually done my best? Or did i just breeze through it? I wonder. Did my laptot distracted me? Or did my new life turned me down? I would say none of them. Commitments are simply endless. Just two weeks ago I came to realised that my sports hours do not meet the requirements. Given the chance to add on, I didn't take it. Simply because the payment is not within my ability. 50 bucks for 20 hours? I really wonder if she's in need for money. Luckily I managed to save that 25 bucks. Talking bout my future, I simply had no idea on where am i heading next. If my sem1 result repeat, Uk might just be another dream. Still, I promised and I must make it there. For all this years, maths never adorn my problem list. These days, I am rushing to keep up with it. Thanks to jocelyn for he prayer lists. And all my CG & CF friends who prayed for all of us juniors. Creski, thanks for the last minute prayer before my BM paper. For the first time, the whole paper went well after almost a week of struggling. Prayers do work. Though I can expect the worst for my maths, still after paper 2, I came out of the exam hall calm. Not sure why, but there seemed no stress at all... Praise the Lord.

Days at KMB seemed to be better. Look from the bright side, i left 3 more sem to go. I just hope I can made it through the whole IB. Hopefully, I can perform in sem 2. Strive for excellence? Do I have a choice? It's simply a must. All I can do is just storm the front. There's no turning back. So whatever I have for sem 1 has to be faced. There's no use of crying over spilt milk. Look ahead and do the best. Hopefully I can do the best! Mus, I cannot promise you to be among the top, but I promise that I will do my best.

Entering the time tunnel, sad days are replaced by happy days. She cheered me up a lot. A new page of life turned. I am glad turned it. Not just that, but I found KMB a better place to live in. Despite the uneasy life and "nice" foods, I found out the moon was one of the nicest I ever seen. Crazy? But I did looked towards the sky, hoping for a silver lining. The bright silver moon ray seemed to hint me good outcomes. Hope so...

Upon arrival in KK, I seemed to miss a lot of stuffs back in KMB. Her, my friends, my life, and my everlasting experience. Hope I can make good use of this holiday. Meeting with cheryl on Monday for maths. The homework just seemd endless. Well afterall, that's IB - EE, Bio Lab, Econs IA, Maths...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ying and Yang? Nah... Look on the positive side, its always there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wonder if it simbolises anythin. I have seen it a few times in the college. Conincides?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cat that joined us for jogathon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was somehow a beginning that leaded to my new life. Who's the prettiest neways?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Believe in church. The last night in Banting in sem1 was simply a memorable one. 1 more sem with joc... Hope she can get over her dilema...believe in Him.

No comments: