Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sign of relief 2

The whole scene was a sight of relief. But how far does this scene would last before another disaster comes?It's not total relief but I am still thankful that I was granted this grade. Least Pn. Siti was right. The top 50 of Malaysia is in L.And I was the "lucky" one to be the 50th. Gosh... A minor slip could be fatal. Guess my new year would somehow be a bit brighter. Books are finally my friend these days.Extra efforts on Maths. It's just sequence and series. I just hope and pray that my eagerness would last as long as man can breath.

1st week of school was happy one as i waited anxiously for the weekend to arrive. A 3 days 2 nights that can relax my mind from hard day's work in every 7/52 of the year.It was one memorable and wonderful experience that only we ourselves know. The warmth of family, fun and experience is one of a kind. In TOK classes, love seemed to be my topic of interest. Not sure why but my friends just kept asking am I in love?? Nah... You find that out yourself.

!st aid course soon. Something struck my mind a few days ago to set up a MRCS unit here. Possible? The 1st thing demanded from me was proposal...Talking bout proposal, EE comes in mind. International trips...The unfinished task were endless...

What to do? That's IB!

No comments: