Thursday, July 12, 2007

Juniors!!!!

Just threw myself out of today's CF session... A break for me... Juniors came in, new faces, new experience. I wouldn't really comment on them for the sake that they are actually my age. At the very least my peers finally EXIST in this palm oil estate. Pretty faces? You judge it in the next few pictures. Handsome ones? Not in the right shoes to judge. The juniors were kind of lucky I would say. They got their 1st nons party on their second week here. Thanx to Aaron and the gang... had a good time. One thing I just can't understand why are they so enthusiastic in taking pictures..hm...



They say we are weirdos(the seniors) Now, we say the juniors are total weirdos too... not to say nerds but they are extremely hardworking. 1st day of school sees them filling up each and every seat in the library and emptying the racks. Cool... during my days, I hadn't even borrowed one... Well, in fact I did, but JUST Raymond Chang. Am I too lazy?



My EE just got rejected. What's worst, my second Econs IA had the same fate. Guess I'ill be extremely busy this weekend. I have een trying to finish up the IA for the past two weekend but I never got the initiative to start... pray for the best



These days, I have been ordering ood from the Pak Cik Guard. He's not the cook of course! He's just the one doing the delivery service. Had puyuh yesterday! hm.. not as nice as I expect but what can I say?



Church visits as usual. Well, this time we got our transport right at out doorstep. Well, not literally, but at the very least, we don't need to walk the long way through the palm oil trees. Went to Cresk's church last week. Was supried Cresk's name still being mentioned. He's the legacy there. I can still vividly remeber what pastor said, "People like Creski and Malcom are..." Creski and malcom? He must have forgot that this two are actually one! Family day at Morib beach this weekend. Should I go? Tim's coming over. Kinda confused now.. Tim or church?hm....


The smiles...
The new faces...
The Petronas Twin towers. New KMB record... Navin and Suresh
Pretty?
Ha... their first party....

No comments: