Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exam's over

Yes finally!!! It's all over. The past 3 weeks was a hell. Literally spent like 8 to 12 in ASSL. What an amazing deal from me. And Geoff should have a sensible reason to throw me out if I were to return in July for resit. Gosh. Just don't dare to think about it... hoping for the best. 5 days of ultimate trauma, switching my soul from the biochemist to ethicist then to epidemiologist and finally yesterday morning Anatomist (doubt got such word) and histologist.

And now that it's over, I'm already in London waltzing the bits of my life without books. Yeah! Least I do know I have literally nothing to revise untill the next lesson. And yeah, the department is cruel, done with the trauma, the 9-5 preassure starts again. Classes 9-5 will last on for another 4 weeks, then a study week leave, and end with a Cardio and Respiratory MCQ on 11 June. Just MCQ? I dare not think about that.

And when this pop up in my inbox, I am totally pissed!

"Unfortunately due to a problem at the printers your handbooks won't be ready so please bring plenty of paper to make notes. "

Why can't they just get things done more efficiently? Haven't they got enough to the point that we didn't get to use the CAS for revision at all for our finals in Easter?!!!

Had a good time over at my close buddies' place in London. The dinner today was simple but hell interesting! And out of no where, we came up with this:

For the eternal rest?

The chicken that went a little bit too spicy

Gai Lan... Missed this so much....

Thankfully he didn't put the chilli into the Gai Lan

And it seemed that this is simply indispensable =P
Why am I in London, it's because of food! Yeah, me and my food! In a couple of hours time, my taste buds will be satisfied with the long lost hawker delicacies flown in specially from Singapore! Yay!

I am just too HAPPY to be in this stress-free stage! Yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

iamlz said...

Exactly the same pics in fb huh..

Tapao sg food for me!