Friday, April 10, 2009

Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000

Yay! Got my MWM 8K this morning! What a breakfast. Well obviously I didn't eat that for protein or what have you in the nutrient chart, but the delivery speed is indeed promising. Lovely! For 5 years, I treasure your outmost loyalty, but time forgives no one, an undertaker take its way.
Through thunders (the times when you had electric shock due to improper shut downs) and storms (the times I spilt water on you), you have always been there, safe journey my friend.

And now, welcome to the family, Microsoft Wireless Mouse 8000,
Had my hands on the moment I open my mail box and yes it has been promising. The fact that it's rechargeble (note the dock) should keep my days off battery stores for at least a year or two (even if I have to, it would be a long term investment - NIMH). And the 5 keys it have is awesome. The following features is notable. The keys can be customized and I really find the following features handy.
With just a click on mouse, I can see all the windows I'm in. And if you're fond of the 3D-Aero feature, you can custumize in such a way that a click to let u scroll through the windows in 3D.
And it comes with a magnifiying feautre too. Well, we're not blind but when your lappie is a feet or two away, what can you see? It's simply lovely!

And I tried CS on the mouse, the response speed is nothing lesser than my previous USB mouse, it's awesome! Bottom line, I highly recomend it. If you're looking for a new wireless mouse, aim the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 8000 (of course they might be new series coming up but I'm sure it would be just as lovely). And mind I remind you, it's bluetooth 2.4Ghz! Oh ya, it's not optical but laser, so no more of the conventional eye hurting red light! The only light you see is the low bat light which will flash a few times before it drop dead, but a 15 minute charge should last you well for a day or two. More info @ MWM8K

2 comments:

iamlz said...

U still owe me my birthday present :P
I will like this! XD

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

wait for me to kena lottery 1st... haha...