Friday, January 06, 2006

Silver Lining...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Is this the right course?

Hmm... should I say I am sick? Well, maybe ... As what I have mentioned in my shout, I really do hope there's a silver lining!!! Hoping that Russian Medic will be a dream come true to me... Will? Hopefully...Please, pray for me on that. Christmas? Hmm... dinner was great. Though it was a normal but it truly meant a lot! Now I really start to recall how things had really been to this stage. Trail result don't augur well. Hope my story "a miracle" won't really turn out in the end ( the ending part). Sick!
New year's up! Plans? I really don't know much. Hopefully, I would be able to get those timely offers to study in overseas. SPM result is coming out soon! Nervous is traveling down my spine. I certainly can't imagine that. Hey, what makes things worst is that, one of my friends told me that SPM graft will not change for elective subjects! What? I m dead if so...Please, Silver Lining!!! Well, guess that's all for this time, I really have to go for dinner! Mom's calling...till then!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com RSMU-my future path?

No comments: