Thursday, January 26, 2006

Travelling sooonnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Started work late this morning... leaving for kl tommorrow.. hm..wat shall i say? i m just simply outa words...maybe today will be a sleepless nite.. considering the unfinished packing... Tommorrow will definetely witness a great or if not, small arguement during packing... isn't it culture or more precisely, practise? hm... guess what, tommorrow might be a special and historical day for me. Y? Coz for the first time, i will travel on airasia.. All this time, MAS... Well, wat to do, MAS is just TOO EXPENCIVE!
Image hosting by Photobucket
First time in my life...how's it gonna be???
hm... thinkin about wateva happened at terminal 2 tat day when sis was sent off to kl really "tragics" me. A man was told to unpacked his belongings at the airport b4 boarding airasia... well, as for my sis, she was told to hand carry one whole box of frozen item... i bet its more than 5kgs... kesiannya. As for me, i would predict the same thing to happen to me tommorrow... Y? MAn! we are deploying at least 8kgs of frozen goods to kl...
Image hosting by Photobucket
delicious? or tired of carrying?
dunno y...maybe kl has no prawns ..erm.. maybe its too expencive! haha...well, guess that's all for now..my boss is nagging! hope every thing goes well tommorrow...

No comments: