Saturday, March 04, 2006

had a clash...

hai... wat shall i say?? honestly these days, i seemed very much moodeless.... a few pages of knowledge can send me to my dreamland almost instantly.... much more efective than sleeping pills... i will not question how many of them, coz its juz too strong!had a clash a while ago... no practical valentine clash but "clash" within my brain... it seemed that my gray and white matter can't work together. I can't make choices.... well not as serious as what is potrayed in the "shopaholic" series. so far, i still know what shirt to wear. buT IT JUZ TAKES TIME!!!

Why is this actually happening to me?? YYY??? i duno la... ai... maybe its due to the upcoming SPM results.... whew... should i sigh? i duno.. what is done means done... there's no turning back.... all i can do now is jus pray,pray and PRAY... wishing for a silver linning.. they say it's not immposible, well i agree... still. can i achieved it? hopefully.

Am i confident of my results? erm... no!!! who can?? even d top scorer can't confidently judge his or her results.... maybe u can expect but there is no way u can make sure. That's facts! so, pls stop telling me to be confident!

Where's my future path? medicine? hope so.... y i kept on having heads to choose other feild? well, this is what i mean by "clash"!! erm, wats d name of d disease where u can' make choises?? sis, can u tell me?? hah... now that reminds me of tat gr8 movie....SHOPAHOLIC!

Image hosting by Photobucket
WILL I WORK USING THIS?

Image hosting by Photobucket
OR MAYBE THIS?

whew.... i dun wanna blog more for this time or d clash might just turn into a tragic accident!!! haha.... till then......praying..

No comments: