Friday, March 10, 2006

SPM again!

4K of students scored straight As, 900+ A1s!

tats how d tabloid reads... really? erm.. by my calculations, if there is 4K of students scored straight As, devided by thirteen states, means Sabah would have at least 300+ students who obtain such exemprary results!!! really? n my school is d top school of Sabah!! So, i wonder can i be one of them?? nothing else but pray! pray! n pray!!!

is it possible for me to attempt such oustanding record again?? i wonder.... could i perform AGAIN? after my achievements in pmr.... only time can decide. phew. a few more days will decide the rest of my future path. m i suitable to enter medical field? or something else? whats more, that can even decide my moods for the rest of the days... I wonder could i get things over?

hm... gov school students r havin their holidays! thank god they r not there!!!i mean when we take our results.... or there will be much "care to insult" ideas rushing in...

wats next? pray la!!! hoping 4 d bez!

No comments: