Saturday, March 18, 2006

Matrix or IB?

woke up quite eatly... manage 2 actually...
another day had passed... the coming admission of university is juz around the corner. Could i make it? bet it's a hard task for me. Despite my results which fullfill the minimum requirements, that does not even secure me anything. Tonnes of students out there are making their way, pushing and rushing wherever they can to enter medicine. Why is this field so attractive anyway? Hm... Even I can't answer that. only time will decide. Prayers play its part, results prove itself. Anyhow, there's simply no reason for me to stop praying. Hoping one day i can enter IB.

Matrix might just be might next stop. Whether for the next two months or the coming year ahead, i can't actually give the answer. Time and again, people would ask me where would i head next? Well, the least i can tell is just matrix in Penang.

hm... what shall I do for the next few days? arggggg..... feels so bored at home......

No comments: