Sunday, October 07, 2007

After long "blog-break"...

Home sweet home! Horaaay! Holidays! Weird, I didn't have the ear-block problem this time. Probably I talked too much with that weirdo. For the third time of the year, I loaded my luggage with thick books. Will I ever open them? I don't know. Time will tell... The 2 weeks I have will probably be burned half before I even glance at them...
Meanwhile, ee, econs ia, tok essay, tok presentation is taking the queue. I didn't actually approach any of them yet. Instead, biology and stats took the front row. I don't know what's next, but I am pretty sure blogging is not one of them. The long list of homework never got shorter... How I hope, semester 3 exam is abolished.WHY??? Why must they re implement it AGAIN?? arg.....
UCAS settled, which actually means PS and UKCAT is an END!!! Thank God... The same day which I also submitted my 3rd draft for world lit. Hope everything will turn out fine... now praying for UCAS... Hope my application will be preferred by the "Ivory towers" out there.
Journey down the time tunnel... lots of activities took place... all in a fraction of time... seemed that semester 3 is REALLY FAST-PACED. Well, hope I can breeze through it (considering my long awaited homeworks).

THINGS I HAVE DONE:

  • Buka Puasa session at Alamanda... Came back empty handed and my wallet also EMPTY! Where my $ landed? I wasn't robbed...chill... duh.... all in my tummy.... Manhattan, Pizza hut, Baskin Robbins, Amos Famous, Secret Recipe. All in 2 hours and I was RM100 poorer...
Who cares what they say? as long as my tummy's happy...
  • Mid-Autumn fest... The juniors are great. Thumbs up to the juniors, they really done a great job. This time, we were join by more of our Malay friends... Guess they too enjoy the fun, while some of them actually indulge in the moon cakes grown with fungus... haha... Mr. Lim joined us too!! The camera men did a great job!
Toast! a tradition to be inherited?
A good sight despite it's blur isn't it?
Clubbing with lanterns?
...while we light up the pavilion
  • UKCAT - Man! I spent 700 bucks for a computer to tell me I am dumb! duh....
Don't ever think I will post my result here, do you??

  • IELTS classes - phew... Initial thoughts were pleasing, but shattered by the reading sessions. Found an enourmous hole for me to improve.... Edinburgh wants 7.5, Bristol wants 7.0...praying and working hard.....
3/4 elements I'll have to struggle in November
attaches with it is a 600 bucks bill...
  • Conducted ee experiment a week after first draft due date... God knows what results I have... Nevertheless, I proceed with the writting part... While i wish this burden will be lifted by the first draft which I hope to produce in 2 weeks time...
I'm still struggling with the 4000 words... taking my sweet time...
  • TOK presentation draft - Food labels reliable? never bother to submit the draft...still trying to figure out the knowledge issue and counterclaims... DIE!
  • Went to Salak Tinggi Bazaar, thought I can satisfy my tummy there. High hopes were shattered by the semi-edible food there. To "dis-euphemise" it: Cheh! Nama jak bazaar..buruk pun tu makanan sana! Bida lagi tu penjual da! nda pandai senyum bha! B*bi!
...no intention to proceed.. only trying to figure out how am I going to utilize my holidays wisely... while I pray the best for my UCAS...

No comments: