Sunday, October 21, 2007

Holidays....Break's over!!!

For the very first time, I spend my fortune on books! And I've even forked out time to read despite my malay novels (which I supposed to finish) were only down by one chapter. Got an interview kit for half a century tag, even mum don't know about it; not forgetting newsweek. mum was asking why spend on these? ha! I don't have a logical explanation behind it., just felt like reading anyway... The newsweek did caught my interest. "Does inflation really happen?" read up for your answers! cheers!

Finally, I got my ee done! ;) well, not exactly done, cuz d pics are not up yet. But anyhow, the writing up part is over. Coming to think of it, ee really helped me a lot, not just about ringworm itself, but it also aided my stats homework (the statistical analysis, t-tests and what not) Neways, it's done! :D Stats homework almost done (did those I can). Got my econs IA completed yesterday morning, all in a rush, just pray that the teacher won't reject it, one more commentary down to go... IELTS 100% done! Yahoooooo!!!! the reading part did crack my head over. phew... :D TOK skeleton is not seen yet, another one down to go... aih....really no idea how to get over it... pray pray and pray

Had less arguments with mum this time. Well, we did have minor misunderstanding about the Chinaman's pu er tea. It's not that I deny the quality of the wu fu li cha, just that i can't stop doubting the grades and quality of the Chinaman's good. Perhaps the readings on the internet really changed my perceptions? Did China government really subsidized the small entrepreneurs? I wonder....

For the two weeks, i spent most of my time with my ee and what not.s. Did went out with friends for movie, those guys are too enthusiastic in cartoon till i ended up watching Brave Story. phew.. What a day.. Well, least the theme song is nice. Managed to download it through Sogou.com..... Downloads! Muahhhhaaa... Got my CS3 at 67% when I left home. Downloaded MErcy Me's album overnight. Credits to Edmund....

Back at school, sent my 1st draft, EIA and all that. Managed to get things back on track. But for chemistry, it's still haywire. Will I get over it? Hm... Well, depends... I 'm still sleepy in classes. A norm that never revolve despite I 'm here for more than one and a half years. In fact, I developed it here. Haha.... Got my UCAS and UKCAt fees application claimed (money is still not in m bank!) IELTS sent in, though it's in a rush. HECTIC!!!!

Longing for weekend now. Even blogging turns out to be rather hard due to inadequate time. Sooner or later, I'll have to take a blogging break like Nad... haha...


No comments: