Monday, September 15, 2008

MARK the 27! (II)

"A good long hours from KLIA to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. 10 hours of transit in Amsterdam before another 85 minutes flight journey to Bristol International Airport."

A few questions to ponder:
1. Must I stay in the airport throughout the transit? It's 10 hours!!! 10!!!!
Well, thinking on the good side, AAS is one of the best airport in the world

2. If yes, what am I likely to do in Amsterdam? Man!!! It's Amsterdam!!!
Reminds me of Eurotrip

3. What currency to be used in Amsterdam? Is GBP fine aside from EURO?
Since I do not have any and not planning to exchange any~minimizing the exchange rate cost

4. Will I be able to move in on the same day considering my late arrival?
I emailed the student hall, and they take at least 3 working days to respond, AT LEAST!

5. Will I be able to purchase some of the necessities considering my late arrival?
Char, might need your help on this

What I can do now? I have changed what I can changed. I "pioneered" the new journey for Bristol-bound students (they used to land in Heathrow to taste the coach or train ride... Good long 2-3 hours)

I'm left with waiting... PATIENCE


4 comments:

iamlz said...

10hours to get used to seeing lots of ang mos perhaps?

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

good idea... do stats studies

Chin said...

Eurotrip?
Interesting!
Later gt something happened like in the movie... Hehe

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

i certainly hope not!!!