Saturday, September 13, 2008

Over-friendliness vs Bitch

-You greeted me with "nice to meet you"
-You spoke of WTF for at least 4 times (though nothing to do with me) right in front of me
-You pointed out middle finger in front of me (though not to me)
-You smoke like nobody's business
-You turned me off in your well rehearsed euphemism

Is this over-friendliness or being a bitch?

What The Fuck could be a norm among the teenagers' talk. But you don't quote it to the person you've just met although you're not speaking of him or her. And the middle finger thing. While you consider that cool, you make people wonder of your home upbringing. Forget about your efforts to mimic the states and Brits, but try reward yourself a bit of respect. Being a university student doesn't grant you the ultimate pass to generously spit these kinda phrases. The last thing you would ever consider for getting on people's nerves is a slap in the public! While you equate being mean to friendliness, I bet people would be more than happy to label you a bitch. So don't!

Smoking is cool? Reconsider that because you're talking to a med student. We know the cons more than you know the various alternatives to blow your smoke!

English is your cup of tea? Supposed if that's so, do consider you're chronologically younger and thus show some respect! both to yourself and us.

I tried my best to define you in an optimistic way but I could only revolve around "bitch" and "slut". And I appreciate your over-friendliness (if you would prefer me to define that way).

5 comments:

iamlz said...

He/she just met the wrong person. ;) Perhaps somebody he/she met before considered that as COOL.

Anonymous said...

The phrsae 'WTF' is never cool (though I tend to use it myself when blogging, but that's because it's non-verbal)... You can be angry without spewing profanities around...
Smoking is stupid... fine, it's ur prerogative to smoke but when u smoke, u kill the dozens around u... selfish much???
Those who think that they can speak English fluently and feel the need to insult others in a rather bombastical form of the language or those who feel the need to correct the english usage of others are just arrogant and are simply not human enough to have emotions and consider the way others feel about the way the act...
Haha... my longest comment yet !!!
(ps. whoever he/she is -hopefully not me!!!- just be glad u'll be far away from him/her come the 27th..._

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

The world is small you know. Who knows after 5 years, become regular patient?? oh no, I neva hope for that!!

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

definately not IB student... don't worry... haha

thedivinekiss said...

Who the hell is that? Gossip time! My house at lunch :P