Sunday, September 21, 2008

MARK the 27! (IV)

Three unfavourable solutions (not sure I would call them such or not). The next day, #4 came along:

I called up WC again (hoping that a different officer answer my call). This time, a woman's voice gave me a sign of relief. Knowing it's definately a different officer, I relate to her my problem again and expressed her that I really hope to move in on the day I arrive. Thankfully, this was her reply:

"It's ok. You just ring up the warden on duty when you arrive at the gate. Although we don't prefer late arrival, but evening at such time should be fine with us. Meanwhile, I will inform the warden on duty so that he or she can expect your arrival."

With that, the "no" was made "yes" again. Although things have been kinda fine at this point, I gave no chance to risk by ringing up a number of seniors and my housemate to inform the warden in charge.

No comments: