Saturday, December 15, 2007

In accordance with the upcoming development adjacent to Marina Court Kota Kinabalu

Perhaps having a six star hotel in front of your house is a good thing. Seeing the tourists (if there's any) walking in and out tells you your location is a promising one. Initial sea view is mere backyard or if you are lucky enough, the grand entrance of a six star hotel. Wait, six star? Forgive me for being naive, but do "six stars" exist? Further down the road, it is said that five star toilets to be built. "FIVE STAR TOILET"?!!!! Interesting grading system. Portrays so much of mere facade. So in love with status and names.

Meanwhile, the price of the property is jeopardized. Sea view is now either half sea view or hotel view. What's the point of forking that amount of money for such a disappointing act by the civil departments? We were not informed about it at all!!! Surely I doubt the parties involved are really making massive gain out of it. How a stroke of pen at the city hall can hurt so many citizens of the tropical city...

This is the view out of our balcony now. Sutera Harbour is clear in sight. Panoramic view of the South China Sea.


Perhaps this view won't be affected: The Waterfront


This is what we see today. In years to come, it may be a back alley of prestigious hotels and shopping malls.
View from the 2nd room. Pulau Gaya is clear in sight.
View from master bedroom. I doubt this magnificent view last...
These are what I see as of 14-12-2007, years from now, one of my entries may portrays distinct sights.
...
Meanwhile, I just borrowed this from Cheryl. Caught my interest after watching The Golden Compass. A great motion I would say. Well done producers! Surely, the thickness of the book will keep me busy throughout the holidays. And my Isteri Hanoka Seishu is only down by half. Saga? It's sleeping soundly in LR27, KMB



No comments: