Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Skating and bowling

Went out with Shiang Jin and Arina. Landed in KAC Skating rink @ Star city. Close to 2 hours of waiting, AGAIN! Well, I made it! Sis, you said the best way to learn to skate is to skate around the ring for at least ten rounds. Man! In less than half an hour, I was already at the middle zone, though I fell down almost 20 times and the sweat is oozing out from every pore of my body. Hey, success needs efforts and failure is the starting point for success, so why bother people laugh when you fall? Least I learned the techniques. Apologies to Arina, perhaps you prefer something else...
This is the skating rink. Where I fell almost 20 times. Hope it doesn't happen when I skate at pyramid.
Behind the smiles, her headache's stopping her from the fun. Pity you...
Success!
My skating shoes (rented!!!)

...

Then we move on to Center point and got ourselves yoyo drinks. Well, thanx Arina for the treat. Before long, we found ourselves in Warisan Square, admiring the picturesque and panoramic view of Gaya Island all the way up to Sutera Harbour (perhaps I was the only one doing so)
Not a very accurate angle but presentable... from Warisan Square

And as I continuously blab about KK, we walked almost half a mile all the way up to Jesselton Point. Arina had her shopping indulgence in the Filipino market. Pity her that she had to walk that far in high heels (thousand apologies)
A snap at Jesselton Point

Then, her aunt (Arina's) drove me and Shaing Jin back to Center Point, where we had one round of bowling game. Sorry about the indifferent attitude and impoliteness in car. Well, my bowling skills didn't improve. More practise is needed. Perhaps this is a typical life in KK if you're not into shopping I guess (plus the fact that you don't drive or take bus).
Shiang Jin in action.

...

Here's an interesting shot...
Gosh, I can't imagine you washing clothes Liha...muahahahaha... no offence...

2 comments:

iamlz said...

wah?! got bruises at butt or x? haha..eh, anything wrong with laundry?

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

haha.. survived~!