Saturday, December 08, 2007

UPDATES!

UPDATE NO 1: GROUNDED
Well, I got out of it somehow... Despite being grounded ont hat week, I still went to church on that weekend. Of course, with that opportunity, I managed to get my supply (of junk food) from Banting. What's the point of grounding me? huh... I wonder... and sis when you say "what's the point of you being grounded when you are already jailed?", it really made me ponder a while. Perhaps you are right. It's like no point...The fact is I do no got out on Saturday, be my guest if you wanna ground me. But as for Sunday, there's no way you can ground me from going to church. Ground me? too far fetch (except the point that I've to go and sign the slot every few hours)

In short:
1st: my "kesalahan" is one of a kind. KMB record! (that's if I put it in a nice way, otherwise...hm...)
2nd: I managed to go out despite being grounded (which I think people rarely succeed legally)
3rd: Amazingly (the dispute was settled in peace- Tribute to Lee Ann, perhaps you are right, I was over-reacting)

UPDATE NO. 2: EXAM's OVER!
HAPPY!!! and I don't wanna talk about it! Thank God for blessing me all the way throughout the exam...the calmness, good sleep, spirit, and enlightening guidance...The fact is, I'm down with 3 sems... 1 more to go...the critical 5 months...Further prayers for my new semester ahead.

UPDATE NO. 3: IELTS IS DISAPPOINTING
7.5 overall band (Praise the Lord). Full filed the requirements of Universities. Was rather disappointed to know that my writing was a 6.0 (where you can predict what are my other grades to result an overall 7.5) Guess I REALLY need to IMPROVE my HANDWRITING. And I'm pretty sure that's how I screwed up the writing part.

UPDATE NO. 4: HOME SWEET HOME
I'm back! Finally! Thank God there's no delay and for the safe journey. Guess the mundane routine will recurrent again. Roller coaster mood at home... Blub, sorry to disappoint you for Hanoi trip and Trus Madi... It'll take sometime before my parents can understand. Hopefully, i'll make full use of this one whole month.

UPDATE NO 5: UCAS

No news for interview offers yet. Knowing that my friends got theirs (despite not from those universities I applied) and I don't makes me worry... in Lord's hands
Cap: They received my application, but will they grant me an offer? (Edinburgh via email)

No comments: