Monday, May 25, 2009

My dream PC (as of 25/5/2009)

After googled a bit, here's a dream PC that I would like to have:

2 X Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition 965 (3.20Ghz, 8MB L2 cache, 6.4GT/sec)
Soundblaster™ XFi™ Titanium PCIe card
32MB 1067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3 SDRAM [8x4G]
Hard Drive: 4 TB Serial ATA (4x1TB) 7200Rpm Dual HDD Config Raid 0
3 X SLI 1GB DDR3 nVidia® GeForce™ GTX285 graphics card
Killer NIC™ Gaming Card
Blu-Ray RW

And of course the other basics such as power supply, a promising cooling solution, card reader, bluetooth 3.0 (not in market yet), wireless full N-card, and etc...

So, the question is, how much would it cost? how am I gonna afford it? and what the h*ll am I gonna do with such powerful machine? Ok here's the answer to the third question, I want my house to be completely controlled by this giant (ie. electrical appliances, lights, etc.). Something like the one Iron Man movie has.

Too far fetch? duh... ok, I should start studying now, STOP DREAMING!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tau takpe..stop dreaming and study!

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

woi.. tengah balas dendam ka chai?