Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RESIT Tutorials for HBoM

This was the content of the email that I received a while ago with the titled subject:

"Dear Student,
We hope that you have successfully passed the two HBoM examination papers. While the results will not be available to you until early June, we do know from previous years that some students will need to resit in July. For those students we organise revisions tutorials before the end of the summer term. Below is the timetable for these sessions this year. Please make a note of these dates, particularly if you think that there is a risk that you may not have passed a sit paper.
Best wishes"

I had the shock of my life!! Thank God, crossing my fingers tight now =( will I make it? Faith! Faith!!! Why are you thinning fast now?!! You know I need you the most now, oh please, stay...

1 comment: