Friday, May 15, 2009

Weathering home

Finally, the weather reminds me of home, well I'm not referring to the temperature, but at the very least, I can go out in shorts and flip flops... It's been raining on and off these days, the sky is moody (well a few days before it was so sunny that even 7pm looks just like 12pm, and it almost got me late to appointments in the evenings). Each time I look out the window, I could vividly recall the Sunday mornings where I could just laze around with the aircond on at lowest temperature back at home, and here, opening the window wide just made me feel the same. Ok, I miss home.

Seriously, should I put a countdown for going back or my exam? or the day my results are revealed?!!! Gosh, it really get me on my nerves each time I think of it. SCARED SHIT!!!!!

Pray pray pray...

And all the best to those sitting for exams around this time of the year! Gud luck!

2 comments:

iamlz said...

Countdown for what? no need la. just wait for the day to come and you will be surprised how fast time passes.

EiLyn said...

Selamat maju jaya, MARA Mouse. haha. jia you