Tuesday, May 05, 2009

So what happened during the weekend? and Bank Holiday?

Well, watch a couple of movies and that includes:


Annapolis (06) which eventually inspire me to check for medical careers in TLDM. And what I found was quite promising but still military camp? Maybe some other time.




Wolverin (09)

The interesting bit of this movie that I watch is that it is a workprint version It's the completed movie but some of the graphic outlines have not been removed yet, such as the ropes behind the stunt men and the digital graphic videos that the producer used as follows.


Rather interesting as this is the first time I'm watching workprints and it's an eye-opener to what the director and producers did in the movie to capture its audience.


Paul Blart, Mall Cop (09)
Gosh, why ain't I in love? sweet...




Had a few softwares add on to my Studio as follows:


Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended, bundled with softwares such as Adobe Bridge CS4 and Adobe Drive CS4. Note the new interface, tab functions and 3d features. I have yet to explore this wonderful program.

Mixcraft. In which I initially wanted to buy a turntable for fun, but it's hell out of a cost. Thus, I resorted to the digital way, mixing music on screen. Of course, this doesn't come with turntable effect as it is in clubs. Seriously, I'm considering DJ as a hobby. Bit too far fetch?

And to boost the bass i have in my room, here you go, SRS Audio Sandbox. And the sound effect is really promising. Advice, best effect with 5.1 speakers. I literally drown myself in the disco mood at night with the beats, but don't do it in WC, cause the wall is so thin that you can hear your neighbour making out.


Got myself 2 Eurodance album, one by Dj Sammy and the other Basshunter. It's really a good deal if you're into this genre. So much so, it may be techno as well.


Recommendations,
Dj Sammy: Heaven, The Boys of Summer, El Condor Paso
Basshunter: I Miss You, Now You're Gone, All I Ever Wanted



Oh yeah, I rearrange my room, now it's in original position. I can have both screens on at the same time do multitask. It's really helpful. Movies while studying? or Homework with movies?

The new arrangement, with the new foldable (inset). seriously, the keyboard ain't typing friendly. Bought it just for hip of it.

The screens are well extended to both displays, allowing multitask. yay!

Went for the MCS Lunch Banquet but nothing much to talk about it. It didn't disappoint me or surprise me. So, yeah, it's just another lunch.

Meanwhile, I really got to get back to my books. Went to ASSL, hoping that I can study there but too bad, not a seat available. And guess what? I walk back home, landed in my room doing nothing beneficial till now!!! But somehow, I am thankful that My exams are sort of over during Easter or where am I gonna find the motivation to study with the over packed library?

Food fact: I sorta like made a new recipe which I call satay pasta, taste good to me.

Presentable? Thanx to Singapore government for the sauce.









So, all in all, was the weekend fruitful? Probably not academic wise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the satay pasta that you have promised me??penipu siot...hahahha! :P

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

eh.. i did send u msg wat. u tak reply.. ni nak bising pula

Chin said...

Does That mean you can literally play two game at once?
Sorry i missed ur Bday!

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

yes!!!! but my processor tak cukup kuat la...haha

oh no prob.. thanx neways ;)