Friday, May 29, 2009

So...

So everyone finished their exams... and I just finished my anat for the day, classes continue till next Thursday, then MS and CVS exam week after. What a life! I know there are some monkeys out there will thrill me with movie experiences very soon, considering I did the same before. Nevertheless, you know me well, I have ultimate capability to avoid your tempts!!! =P

So it's Dragon Boat Fest a.k.a. duan wu jie. Where's my dumpling??!! Oh no, no dumpling! I called home and ask the same question. Mum and dad say no dumpling cause the dumb arses in Luyang pek yao in their Ko Chong price. Sis says she's on call, too busy to even bother to know what date it is. Bro said so it's Duan Wu Jie and what?! And I'd say, I shall have some dumplings tomorrow! Oh people you guys better organise something to lighten up the spirit of Qu Yuan herel! Happy duan wu jie out there!

So it's the end of your exam, and I have every reason to miss you even more... Enjoy your trip out there! Take care. Hope we will get in touch when we are at home, or even before you leave.

So my phone beeped, Siew Wen is coming. I'm so dead. Nothing planned for her. Where on earth am I gonna chuck her pillow?

So it's another mundane day. It's only thursday, and I still have Osteoporosis as well as Bone and Soft Tissue lectures tomorrow. Blardae, the Bone and Soft Tissue lectures will last for 2 hours!!

Source of picture: http://www.chinatownology.com/images/dumpling.gif

No comments: